Basis the complete program followed, starting from the first 3 "strict" months and continuing forward, you will find all needed supplements, alternatives and especially herein EU to go on and have your health back slowly and steadily. * I am not endorsing any of the companies or products but simply stating what I am using & used to treat me during my recovery trip. ** I am not a doctor or physician. If any questions, always consult your doctor or physician. I am strictly using Ann Boroch plan/protocol and with lots of personal research and planning I managed to adapt, convert and apply it for Europe residents. *** If pregnant follow info on page 355 **** General info on moving forward with your MS healing on page 354. Life is good so don't worry! IMPORTANT NOTICE: Always pay attention to choose 90%, if not all, at least you supplements are free of... Where to buy in EU ( in order of preference ): Amazon.fr, .de, .co.uk Ebay.co.uk, , .de...
Comments
Post a Comment